Friday, May 25, 2007

Rats!

Well, one actually, but it was 'really big!' according to Sue. Roger and I were happily playing games in the lounge when Sue screamed somewhat loudly and of course it was all hands on deck! There was indeed a rat hiding underneath the sideboard-top hob. So 5-10 minutes later, after accidentally chasing it through the kitchen and into the lounge, it bucketed! Mwa ha haa!!

Sterling work and jolly good fun too. Not sure if my suggestion of letting it go so we could catch it again went down well with Sue though ;)

Below: the BEASTIE!















A mean non-green furry machine. Or something like that. 3 foot across at least.

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal


1 comment:

Cat said...

Now now...don't get all ratty on me... hehe oohhh I crack myself up!!!