Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back from Word Alive!!

WHAT a week that was!! I've come away feeling physically shattered, but spiritually humbled and inspired afresh by God's hand at work with the kids I've been joint team leader for this week. And the highlight of the week had to be one of my group, Linus, giving his life to Jesus on Wednesday!!

PRAISE GOD!! :D

I'm on cloud nine-and-a-half and despite my physical tiredness, God's kept me going this week and it's been nothing short of awesome. I know what Isaiah meant when he said:

'but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.' - Isaiah 40:31 -

I've soared this week with God, and he's given me more and more strength, patience, love and passion to see these kids in my group learn about his power and strength and defeat the enemy, and above all, this overriding all-encompassing limitless love for them.

Praise God; that you're never too young or old to come to know Jesus. Totally awesome!

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: