Sunday, August 06, 2006

Church Holiday Club!

Hey ho all, it's that time of year again and I'm so looking forward to it!! I'm not allowed to lead a group sadly as I'm not a church member (not because of my child-minding skills, but maybe that's for the better) but I'm allowed to be a group helper, so I'm soon to don my loud hawaiian shirt and baggy shorts for the 'Seaside Rock' week starting tomorrow from Monday til Friday.

Above all I'm hoping and praying that God'd use me among the young people, to the glory of name there. Fun and games are dead important, but I know that this is such an awesome opportunity for them to hear the gospel and, God-willing, receive it! Thanks everyone, expect posts to follow with progress reports of sorts, and maybe some passage posts as I've heard some quality stuff lately!

TTFN :)

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: