Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Painting

Aaah yes, the paint pots, rollers and brushes were out today in force as my dad, sis and I set to painting the new room. Very exciting stuff, as our garage is now 2/3 its original size, and there's now paint everywhere!!

in a good way...

honest...





















hmm yeh, a chronic case of over-all-itus. On the up-side, it had more pockets than I've had hot meals, so useful! could carry everything from screwdrivers, to pain brushes, to egg timers in there...





















Before you say anything, I KNOW i'm short, tho no doubt Cat's thinking 'you're not that short...' to herself! Besides which, that bit was really high - at least 1.70m!!





















Nothing like a family effort, here's dad doing more work than me, AND doing a better job of it! I blame all those years of experience ;)





















And the intrepid hard-working tag-team of Caird and Caird take a brief respite to show just how much fun painting a hallway and room to Classic FM can actually be!!

More tales to follow. Coming soon: outside lights, and what happens when you give cats coffee and pro-plus ;)

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

No comments: