Friday, December 30, 2005

What's your true colour?

In my quest to discover more interesting uses for the internet (apart from work, obviousely) I have been emailed this test by a friend: What's your true colour?.

Apparently I'm yellow! Well, it explains a bit about 'me' below:














I'm liking the whole 'sunny disposition' thing, but I'd like to have YOUR opinion, yes yours, honest blog-reader, on whether this reflects me! Answers, as always, on a postcard or, considering the Christmas/New Years post, just leave a comment ;)

But what's with the disturbing yellow dress?! Hang about, that's a girl's head as well...

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

yes you are definitely a yellow person, well, in personality, yellow all over would just be weird, like that dress, which you should never wear...

Cat said...

lol... and its alll yellow bello.... hehe

Sally said...

Yeah, that sounds pretty close. :o)
Apparently, I'm brown!?