Thursday, September 28, 2006

Job Search Episode 3: The Interview Strikes back

Having made it through the tortuous group interview as Asda (we made towers of cards with beanie babies in them!) I'm waiting for a phone call to organise an interview to work in their Optical Department. I'm not sure when it's going to be, but am excited at the prospect of work! Please do pray I lift the entire thing up to God, and go into it knowing he is with me both during it & in the decision after.

In my quiet time this morning I really felt God pressing me to be humbly open to his leading at all times. I know there's a job out there for me, and that God'll point it out to me - I just hope and pray God helps me to be humble enough to accept what he puts before me.


TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: