Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Be encouragers!!

I've said this in the previous post, but I've gotta say it again! Chatting to Jo (ex-Reading, now working in Spain for UCCF) I was just reminded how important it is that we're encouragers!! I read Acts 2v25 this morning in my quiet time:

David said about him: " 'I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

It just struck me freshly, that when God is with us, we cannot be shaken!! As we're in the middle of events week now, but also in the time after and in our everyday lives, let's remember that when God's with us, when we're following him, nothing can shake us :)

We do indeed serve an awesome God :D

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

No comments: