Thursday, March 23, 2006

Boring

Was looking through the phone directory today for Bowling alleys, and stumbled across this entry for 'Boring'... hope you like!



Ha ha ha!! Made me laugh for a good 5 mins, and then the civil engineer friend I sent it to, and then the rest of my family... hehe

Tis the little things in life that make you smile :)

Right, I'm back off to do some more project write-up. Fun Fun Fun!! In the sun sun sun!!! Well, not really in the sun, as I'm behind a curtain, but that Red Dwarf quote just came to me! :D

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

rude! i SO did go back to work after the yellow-pages incident!! I did NOT go back to playing 'Legend of Zelda' on my gamecube 8-)

well, much...