Saturday, March 25, 2006

The rebranding of me?!

Evening all, I taken aback by my mum yesterday morning as I opened my Spring Harvest Whizz Kids (5-7's) handbook and inscribed 'The short one' in the name box. She said that maybe if I changed it to something else, this might change my image! or something along those lines, I forget the correct phrasing.

anyway...

So yes! If you, the erstwile blogger were to think of me and sum me up as 'the something'eth one', what would I be?!

Answers on a postcard, SAE (stamped addressed emu) or alternatively a comment on this post in the form of:

'The something'eth one'

Cheers!

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

11 comments:

tigz said...

Tigz : 'the one thats there'
(me being me changed he word order abit)

Adele : 'the joyful one'

Yes i think me and del prob spending abit too mmuch time together bu hey :D :D

Cat said...

Crazy Crazy Crazy Hazy Hazy MUSHROOM!

or....

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *wallop*...."

Sally said...

Either the Scottish one or the Bouncy one.

You can't be the small one... where would that leave me!?

Timmy C said...

Sal, how about 'the one in short supply'?!

Joalul said...

Hmmm, well knonwing Tim only from University I would have to say either:

Mighty Loud Question Man
(As he asks a good loud question or two)

or

The Amasing Mr Invisible
(Since one minute your in your lab and the next hes there with doughnuts and then hes not anymore - its why we had locks put on our door)

Jonny:) said...

how about
"The one-zero-one-one-zero-zero-one-zoer-one-zero-zero-zero One" might be a bit of a mouthfull thu....

Jonny:) said...

The only one????

Jonny:) said...

someONE

Jonny:) said...

noONE

Jonny:) said...

Are we having fun yet? I am :)

Timmy C said...

dude you're crackers! Good to see there's more than one of us out there ;)