Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New computer!!

It's been on the drawing board for a while now, but my friend John and I have just finished building my first home-made computer!
















For those of you who take one look at me and go, yes Tim, that's nice; it's black with blue trim, and it goes like the clappers. For those of you who know a thing or 2 about computers, here are the tech specs for it:

CPU: Athlon 64 4000+
RAM: 2GB
Hard Drives: 80GB (for OS-loading), 250GB (Both SATA-2)
Graphics: Geforce 6800GTX 256MB
Case: Coolermaster Centurion
Optical Drives: DVD-RW, DVD-ROM
Other: Floppy/Memory card

Ironically, for all the work we've done on it, I neglected to buy a power lead! Hopefully though, this will be arriving by the time I leave for hedgestock today.

Altogether, Mr. Tim is one happy bear :)

Mr. Tim's bank balance, is distinctly not! ;)

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: