Monday, July 17, 2006

Busy busy busy

Goodness me, for a day starting at 9.30am, it's been a very busy day. I suppose I blame myself for setting myself the target of tidying the house! It did go well though, I could see tendencies of my dad in me as I made everything as efficient as possible (worktops, kitchen, cats...) It seemed like I gained 20 years and a mortgage in the space of 12 houra, as I found myself weeding until about 9.50pm as well! A good man'll be made out of me yet ;)

In other news, I accidentally managed to really annoy the current owner of my new motorbike-to-be by giving him the impression I was coming today. I'm hoping all this can be sorted tomorrow when we drive the 3 hours to the ferry, head over to the Isle of Wight, wheel the bike back to the ferry from the Island side, and drive the 3 hours back to Swindon again. If not, I don't know. Suffice to say I'll be praying all the while, God'll give us the words and atittude to handle the situation when we get there - I have no doubt about that. A lesson to be learnt in forward planning here I guess, *sighs*

Bed now though, with a 6.30am wake-up it's sleeps for me ASAP to assure I can make some form of conversation with Pete on the 3 hours there and back!

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: