Thursday, July 13, 2006

CBT today

Aaaah, I'm not sure how it's going to go, but I've got my CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) for my motorbiking today. I'm very excited about it, but as it's something new, I have mild nerves! These will pass in time, hopefully over breakfast which I'm about to go get, but I know that God's with me all day and that he's got a plan for me for the next 8 hours so I've got peace about it :)

The search for the motorbike continues, with 2 possibilities on the horizon, which takes the tally to around 15 so far or looked-into-hopefuls. But, again, I know God's got one set aside for me - why? because I asked him and he said so! So I shall continue to look for the illusive 125cc wee beastie that's hankering for my love and care.





















It's not my bike to be, but one day, my dear, one day...

3.37pm
My CBT is now over, I've been up to 68.5mph and done figures of eight at 5mph. Lots of fun, and I can now get a bike and go 'practice' as long as I have L-plates on. Praise God for a wonderfully cloudy day with a slight breeze, and the sun's out now!

Time for a coffee methinks...

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: