Sunday, January 22, 2006

Desk to coffee table in 2 hours


As most of you who know me will be aware, I love having projects! In this case, if you look back 3 posts or so, Simon and I managed to rescue 3 pieces of desk from the scrap-heap, to the confused looks of my other housemates.

Anyhoo, after prayer brekky on Friday morning (which was AMAZING!! Being able to sit in God's presence and talk to him and lift things up to him... totally mind-blowing stuff!!) err.. where was I... aah yes, after prayer prekky (and breakfast, and teaching Ceryn 1 Corinthians 2 - AMAZING stuff also! Remembeing 1Cor2v16, that we have the mind of God! WOW!! Crazy to think that we can know God's thoughts and plans for us, if we only ask him!!)

right, I will move on now... I carried my piece of desk to the engineering building (much to the interest of a number of students and lectureres looking impressively alert for 9am lectures @ the end of the week) aaand, 4 legs and 2 hours later, I had a coffee table!

Bliemy, that took a long time, but I can't help it! When God gets in focus in your life, you can't help but talk about him!! You know what I mean??!!

Breakfast is in order now and then church, but oh my goodness, God is just unimaginably amazing, faithful, loving, caring.. I could go on, but my tummy's dragging me to the kitchen for cornflakes ;) ttfn!

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

No comments: