Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stats, mice and a new logo

Aye up all, this'll just be a brief post (well, by my standards...) as i need to get back to my project-work soon.

Enough to say that term has got off to a flying start already, I really don't know where this first week has gone to... if any of you find out where it went, please let me know. thanks ;)

The term got off to a rocket-start when my wireless mouse decided to pop its clogs, give up its recharge circuit, and refuse to work anymore. So I've got a lovely old mouse now, which unfortunately has no scroll wheel!! *sighs* interesting how you take things for granted when you use them every day, until they're not there one day!

The fun of Thursdays has also been revealed to me now, ie 9-5 straight without time for lunch! But I've discovered that taking 15 mins either side of my 1-2pm lecture suffices nicely, without killing my concentration for my labs!

Ooh yeah, possibly the most exciting thing that's happened in the last 24 hours, is that I finished designing a logo for my blog (scroll up to see it). A bit of fun, and I'm aware the pic looks nothing like me, but there you go :) it's the closest I could get the 'doll-maker 2.0' website to make me look like!

Right, my watch insists it's 3.25pm so I really ought to take heed and get back to work!

TTFN all, I shall no doubt catch you soon :D

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

No comments: