Saturday, January 28, 2006

Open war in my front room

Little did I know that allowing my housemate, Si, to have a Warhammer miniatures battle in my room (as the space was needed!) would be such a looong thing! I left for floorball at 7.30, him finishing setting up, and returned at 9pm to find they hadn't even finished deploying their troops!

















As you can see by the hands hovering in a kinda disembodied way over the board, this was a HUGE table! Something like 2.4m by 1.6m.

Anyhoo, what I expected to be a battle lasting maybe for 3 hours MAX, took until 12am today to complete turn one! That's 3 hours!! And the long and the short of it is that I finally got to sleep at about 3am. This meant I got out of bed at 10.15am! Totally unheard of for me!!!

Totally daft if you ask me. That's the last war I host in my bedroom :P

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if computers are idiot-proof, why can't I make them work...

No comments: