Saturday, May 13, 2006

Freshly shawn

It got to that time today when I realised that I hair was beginning to get to that 'unruly phase', so rather than let it run free (like the last 7 months ;) I am now freshly shawn and feeling a tad more breezy up there.

















As you can see, my hair is none too pleased with being removed from my head. I might transplant it into a gerbil if I have the time after exams...

I now have about 2 weeks of a blissful lack of hair products usage! Aaah, how this will save my shopping budget. Wonderful :)

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cut your hair....but doesn't that make you shorter?

Unknown said...

nooooo... lies I tell you, it's all lies. Besides, I've always got my electric blue leather high heels if it comes to it ;)