Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Project presentation

It came and it went. It's a mini adventure.

Praise God that my project presentation went so well today, he answered my prayers totally; giving me focus, pretty un-jittery hands, and clarity in what I said. All I can say is that our God is awesome :)

As a tribute to the day, here's a wee poem I wrote last year about presentations; about 5 mins before I was due to give one. I hope you enjoy, no doubt you can empathise with at least one line of it ;)

A presentation

'Calm and serenity,
where have you gone?
my palms start to sweat
as the others go on.
The time fast approaching
when I'll have to stand;
my hands then will tremble,
my calm will disband,
the words I'll forget
and my mouth will go dry.
Nout will come out
no matter how hard I try!
Then I'll break down and weep,
crying out 'please, no more!'
I'll turn to hand over
and pass out on the floor.'

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: