Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hedgestock










Totally out of the blue, I got asked by my friend Yael to come help staff at Hedgestock! I don't know much about it, but as far as I can tell it's a conference that's got very little to do with hedges! I'll be helping staff it, either from 2pm-midnight or 6am til 2pm on each of the days, sharing a tent and cooking on a trangea. Man I love camping!

Plus The Who are playing!!! :D so i'm looking forward to catching some tunes when I'm not 'staffing'.

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you more after my mysterious phonecall on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled for further updates!

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: