Thursday, May 04, 2006

Projects and praise

Hey all you hip & happenin youngsters, (Bish included!) I've finally finished my last final year project-based thing today; the dreaded interview. Me, my project and 3 professors. Oh yeah, and God!! Totally awesome, even tho I didn't turn up in the right kinda clothes and I forgot something that I had to explain later! Praise God!!

The Day concluded on a fab point, having the priviledge to help lead worship at CU this evening. Just amazed afresh at how awesome the new life God's given us truly is. Leading worship, you can be so struck by the words, the truths that are hammered home that you're praising God with. God continues to amaze me afresh each and every day by his faithfullness, his generosity, his provision of all I need; which now includes patience, determination, endurance and passion for my revision and work. Colossians 3v23-24 says the following:

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reqard. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

That's the bottom line people; we're here because that's where God wants us! So let's grab whatever God's given us for this time; be it singledom, revision, trials or anything else, and take it up joyfully, remembering that he's with us to strengthen and uphold us for his glory. Praise his name at all times, he's ultimately worthy of our praise.

Dead wow stuff, just love the way God hits ya with things, don't you?! :D

TheWeeScottie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weird is just your own personal brand of normal

No comments: